Rules! & Information
Heyy :) How are you ?
You had stepped into Blue World... be nice here n please follow the rules ^_^
Thank You ! <3 I*LOVE*YOU
Number 1
Smile and always be happy ! <3 Dont make my heart cry ! :'( ! Enjoy Exploring<3
Number 2
If you wanna read the posts , Click on the CUTE rabbit on the top left :)
Number 3
Follow my blog n i will follow you back :) [sunat]
Last Of All
IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THIS BLUE WORLD RULES,, IM PLESURE INVITING YOU TO CLICK CTRL+W AT YOUR KEYBOARD
I*LOVE*YOU YOU*LOVE*ME <3 CARING*IS*THE*KEY*TO*EVERYTHING
NAVIGATION
-> One more time I repeat : click rabit biru love yang tengah menari dekat pinggir tu . k :)
|
The Little Princess
Full Name: Zoe Tey Yixuan
Fake Name: Princess Zoe
Age: 11 y/o
DOB: 31/05/2001
Love: Dogs & Puppies
Hate: Hobo's ;p
Other Contact:
[Facebook ] [ Blog ]
28/10/2012 - SUNDAY
A boy I hate!!! He is always here whenever I am happy. With his presence I feel I hate him so much!!!!!!
Older Post . Newer Post
|